Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 19-21

Day 21 Weight: 186 - Down 3 pounds (6.2 total)

Day 21 Food: - I ate horribly today.  Feel free to judge me.
Breakfast - Nothing.  Woke up late and new lunch would be soon, so I skipped it.  Shame on me.
Lunch - Taco Salad with refried beans, iceberg lettuce, tomato, sour cream, guacamole, shredded  cheese, and jalapeño. We went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch, but I did not have any chips and queso.  Even though that is probably my favorite pairing ever, I didn't have any.  Even though it was already on the table (complimentary, not left over)  when we got there.  I didn't have any!
Mid Afternoon - Vanilla ice cream, raw peanuts, and Magic Shell chocolate sauce.  I know, I know.  But it's Super Bowl Sunday, a day of national gluttony.  I felt it was my duty as an American to partake in this tradition.
Dinner - Amy's Kitchen Vegetarian Been and Cheese Burrito. I'm out of Nutrisystem dinners that I like, so I had to improvise.  

I finally looked into it, and Yes, you can return the food items you don't like in exchange for something you do.  Good to know, but I should have looked into it earlier cause I can't send in the stuff I have now.  It has to be returned within 30 days and I don't think I can hit that goal.  Actually, maybe I can.  If I'm on day 21 of the diet, then I've only had the food for 22 days.  Ok.  Gonna take care of that tomorrow.

After some more discussion with my father, my workout routine has been modified once again.  3 days a weeks I'm going to either run, or do some form of cardio.  2 days a week I'm going to work on muscle definition; 1 day upper body, 1 lower.  I'm going to slow down the pace of the weight lifting and take the cardio aspect completely out.  The reason I'm taking out the cardio is because I don't want to burn too many calories.  Funny thing to say, I know, but there is some science behind it.  If you burn more calories than you consume, your metabolism is going to slow itself down - just like when you don't eat enough calories.  And since cardio is what burns the calories, I've got to make sure I don't over do it.

I'm having a really hard time concentrating on what I'm writing.  Fergie is in the middle of butchering Sweet Child o' Mine. Which has me wondering.  Who owns the rights to that song?  It was a collaboration of the whole band, each person writing their own part, so I'm wondering if they all still share the rights.  I can't imagine that if it's solely owned by Axel that he would have allowed it being used by Slash and Fergie.

Also, Slash.  You lost some cool points tonight.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Here's a tip that will reap immediate results. Stop all sugary drinks like lemonade, soda, etc. Don't even drink diet -- it makes you gain weight because it does not satisfy you and you eat more. Water and whole milk will satiate you. I dropped 2.5 pounds in a week from making that small beverage change.

    ReplyDelete