Thursday, February 3, 2011

Days 16 - 18

So a few months ago, I'd been done right now.  I'd have gone to Austin, eaten horribly, not worked out, and come home and just said, "Sod it all," and fallen right back into the old habits of eating Taco Bell five times a week and whatever else I could find the rest of the time.  But not this time.  Admittedly, it took me a day or two to get back on the strict diet, but I'm doing it.  Yay me!

Day 18 Weight: 189 Not as bad as I thought it would be.  I thought that last weekend would have really done me in and put me right back where I started, if not worse, but it wasn't too bad.

DAY 18 Food:
Breakfast - Nutrisystem Banana Nut Muffin & a raw banana
Lunch - Nutrisystem Black Beans and Rice (didn't finish it, it made my stomach roll for some reason)
Mid Afternoon - Cherries (are there seedless cherries?)
Dinner - Nutrisystem Vegetarian Chili that I turned into Frito Pie with some Fritos and shredded cheese
Dessert - A package of the mini chocolate donuts.  I know, I know.  You don't have to tell me.

Day 18 Workout  None. This cold weather does NOT motivate me to get up and move my booty.

Nutrisystem Food I Do Not Like:
Vegetarian Sloppy Joe Mix
Vegetarian Sausage Pasta
Cinnamon Bun
Vegetarian Lasagna
Cheese Puffs (fake)

My second month of food is in route as I type.  I made some changes to it.  You'll notice that my dinner is going to consist mainly of  Pizza.  Hopefully I don't get sick of it too quickly.

I just want to say thank you again for all the people who view this blog.  I know I haven't responded to any comments, but I read them and I appreciate them.  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment