Thursday, February 17, 2011

Days 25 - 32

OK wow.  I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd posted.  But I think I'm going to turn it into a weekly deal.  We'll see.

I've been pretty good about my food intake lately, eating only what's on my diet.  I will admit, yesterday I had a bean burrito from Taco Bell.  I was out of town and had to eat something, so that's what I chose.  But I only ate the one where as a month ago I would have had two tacos and a Mexican pizza with beans substituted for all the meat.  So the fact that just one taco filled me up is a good thing.  Plus, it only has 370 calories, so that's not too bad.

Day 32 Weight: 184 (-8.2 pounds)

Day 32 Food:
Breakfast - Nutrisystem Chocolate Chip Muffin
Lunch - Nutrisystem Homemade Mashed Potatoes
Mid Afternoon - Orange
Dinner - Nutrisystem Pizza
Dessert - Nutrisystem's version of a Snickers Bar

Workout: I've stopped working out completely.  Other than a walk through the neighborhood every now and then, I'm doing nothing.  Which is very odd for me.  I've always gone the workout route for weight loss and not going running or doing some cardio or lifting weights is just strange to me.  But I understand why I can't workout right now and will continue to just go for walks and just watch the weight fall off.

Mmk.  That's it for now.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Sharon I am a Registered nurse and health coach with a focus on Holistic health. I notice that you are on the nutrisystem, a great system I would like to share something with you. These system are great and work but will not get you off your yo yo because the food contain preservative and are not living foods. If you want to permanent reset your metabolism and appetite you do that will Living foods. I would LOVE to share more if you have an interest .sharon@AgingWithoutDisease.com

    ReplyDelete