Thursday, March 17, 2011

Days 55 - 62

Hey guys.  Guess it's that time again.  Stats first.

Day 62 Weight: I forgot to weigh today, but yesterday I was at 184.5.  So lets assume that I lost half a pound or so and say that today I would have been at 184.  That's 2 more pounds this week, so I'm on track.

Day 62 Food:
Breakfast - Woke up late again and didn't eat breakfast
Lunch - Burrito with beans, cheese, salsa, lettuce, and sour cream.
Dinner - PB & J and one of those lunch box size packets of Cheetos.
Dessert - Cinnamon apple sauce

Day 62 Workout: Today I did some walking.  Walked 2 miles in 32 minutes.  I purely walked those two miles; no running.  So my time has picked up a bit. I didn't run because I went with my folks.  The idea was for the three of us to stay together and go the same pace - that didn't happen.  My dad wanted to look at the river and my mom wanted to read the new historical markers at the courthouse (we have the 28th oldest courthouse in the state of Texas, FYI).  Not gonna lie, felt a tiny bit like a kindergarten teacher trying to keep track of her class during a museum field trip.  So eventually I just let them go their own pace and picked mine up. I guess if I'd been alone I would have clocked an even faster time.  Eh.  Next time.

So this last week went well.  Didn't eat too horribly (even at my cousin's bridal shower) and worked out a bit.  Most of the workouts consisted of a mute Jillian Michaels.  Feeling pretty good.

Oh!  Wanted to day.  When I first began this weight loss journey I had to wear two sports bras to control the... blessings God gave me, even when power walking.  Tonight, I forgot to change bras.  I realized when I got home that I'd just worked out while wearing  a normal, everyday bra!  Yay for boobies shrinking!  Hopefully the rest of me will follow.

I'm leaving you with a short clip of Hal from  Malcolm in the Middle.  I never got too into the show, but my walk tonight made me think of an episode where Hal, the father (the best part of the show), gets into competitive speed walking.  He ends up in head to toe spandex and an aerodynamic helmet that had a tail.  Seriously funny stuff.  I can't find a clip of it online, but I still wanted to include Hal in thanks for the comedic inspiration he gave me during my walk tonight.


Still don't have a sign off, so this is what you're getting.  You can thank Ron Burgundy.

Stay classy San Diego!

No comments:

Post a Comment