Friday, January 21, 2011

Days 3 & 4

First and foremost:

Thank you guys!  So many of you have read!  Thank you!


Now, moving on...

Day 3 Weight: 187.8

Day 3 Food:
Breakfast - Nutrisystem (this will be the spelling I use from now on) Orange and Cranberry Pastry Bar
Mid Morning - Banana
Lunch - Nutrisystem Mexican Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
Mid Afternoon - Pear
Dinner - Nutrisystem Italian Crust Pizza
Dessert/Snack - Nutrisystem Cheese Puffs*

Day 3 Workout: I spent the day fighting nausea and a headache, so I went to bed after dinner and didn't workout.  I really should have.  I was crazy stressed out yesterday and working out would have helped.

*The Cheesy Puffs were the first food item that wasn't really good.  They were edible, but not all that great.  Definitely nothing like real Cheesy Puffs.  Kinda like cheese dusted cardboard.

Day 4 Weight: 186.2

Day 4 Food:
Breakfast - Nutrisystem Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin
Mid Morning - Banana (Yep.  Another Banana.  I love them)
Lunch - Nutrisystem Black Bean Soup and a Jack In The Box fry stolen from my co-worker
Mid Afternoon - Nothing.  Thought I had an apple, but I didn't.  Boo.
Dinner - Nutrisystem Italian Crust Pizza and a McDonald's fry stolen from my mom
Dessert - Nutrisystem's version of a Snickers. This is my favorite snack/dessert so far.

Day 4 Workout: Tonight I did one of my mom's cardio videos.  Actually it's one I bought her for when her knees are hurting her too much to do the P90X Plyometrics.  It 24 minutes long and they say that if you walk the whole thing you'll have gone about 2 and a quarter miles.  To kick it up a bit, I ran in place instead of walking.

Ok.  Let's talk about the fact that I've lost 6.2 pounds in 3 days.  I don't want you guys to think I'm starving myself or doing something dangerous.  I'm not, I promise.  The reason I'm losing so much right now is because I've cut my calorie intake by at least half and I've probably doubled my calories burned.  Until my body gets used to living off fewer calories, I'm going to lose weight quickly.  Plus there's the fact that I have so much weight to lose.  If I weighed 130 and wanted to lose 10 pounds, it would take me ages simply because my body would have less fat to spare.

Once again, here's a photo from tonight's workout.  Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment